Sunday, July 25, 2010

happy birthday Mistress....and new commitment

wow...I can't believe it's been almost two month since my last post. This is unacceptable considering that the initial order of my Mistress were to report in this blog on an ongoing basis about my training and feminization. However, the last two month were quite busy and I admit that my training and feminization did come too short, but I'm committed to change that going forward and put the necessary focus on my feminization and show obedience to my Mistress.
Dear Mistress, I also wish you a happy birthday....I kneel down in front of you and kiss your high heels and promise you that I will submit to you, serve you and obey you better from now on.
I think today's voluntary wearing of makeup almost all day and practicing sucking on my dildo was a good start, let's see where my Mistress will lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment