Sunday, March 7, 2010

sissy kylie on a business trip


Last week I've been on a business trip and in order to stay reminded of my place, my Mistress ordered me to take panties, bra, stockings, dress, high heels, and a butt-plug with me. I was supposed to wear these items whenever I was in the hotel room. Unfortunately, I didn't had enough free space anymore to take the high heels and dress with me, and so I only wore my panties, bra, stockings and butt-plug in the hotel room. I informed my Mistress about this, however, after I got back we discussed it and she was not pleased about leaving the high heels at home. In our discussion we concluded that I didn't exhaust all possible options to take the high heels with me, even if some of them would have been discomfortable or humiliating for me, e.g. carrying them in the carry-on. Because of that my Mistress decided that I need reminder that her commands come before my discomfort and thus I had to stand for 45min in the corner yesterday and think about my status and duties as her sissy.


No comments:

Post a Comment